[Reviews - 1]
Printer
Just a story about friendship and love *cough*
Categories: ; Characters: None;
Challenges: None; Series: None
Chapters: 1; Completed: Yes
Word count: 5767 Read: 5542
Published: 11/09/10 Updated: 11/09/10
Story Notes:

I really have to blame Caffey for that one, because

 

  1.  it's fun to blame other people and
  2.  it's actually really her fault that I wrote that one, as for some weeks ago she challenged us VAMBies to write something fairy tale style.

 

So I blame her and my real life friends with whom I also watched The Muppets And The Wizard Of Oz just days before her challenge.

 

Okay people, let's be serious...I'm sure by now you should get the idea to where this story is heading. So if you're looking for another romantic - or less romantic - roll in the hay for our lovely command team. I urge you to search for another story....there's absolutely nothing to see here!

 

A big thank you to Sira for not only cheering from the sidelines again (and what a good cheerer she is) but also for giving me a (not so gentle) nudge in the right direction when I was stuck with the plot.

 

Another big thank you to Elem for being so nice (crazy?) and do another excellent beta job! Thanks a bunch!

 

And last but not least, no Muppets or Wizards were harmed by writing this story!

1. Chapter 1 by joywriter [Reviews - 1] (5767 words)