[Reviews - 0] Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

 By Voyfan 


Disclaimer: The characters belong to Paramount; I'm just borrowing them for a bit. No copyright infringement intended


The doctor was working late, running some analyses when the sickbay door swooshed open. In walked Tuvok, with the body of an unconscious crewman slung over his shoulder.

"What's this?" he demanded. "Put him on a biobed!"

The Vulcan looked positively embarrassed. "I found Crewman Jervis in the corridor outside the mess hall. He was .... relieving himself. When I tried to stop him, he tried to hit me. I had to. restrain him."

The doctor took one look at the crewman and understood. It looked quite ....painful.

"In the corridor?"

Tuvok nodded. "I suspect he may be under the influence of something."

The doctor consulted his tricorder. "You're right, he is. But I can't get a good reading on the chemical. Let me run some more tests. "He picked up a hypospray and injected the contents into Jervis' neck.   "This should keep him quiet until he ..... relaxes."

A few minutes later, he had the answer. "Well, Commander, I'm not sure about this particular chemical, but it has a strong similarity to another one - one that's known as a potent aphrodisiac."

Tuvok's eyebrow arched. "Given the crewman's location, I suspect he may have ingested it in the mess hall."

The doctor slapped on his mobile emitter. "We'd better talk to Neelix and find out what's he's serving ... or God only knows what else will be happening in the corridors."



Neelix was in a jovial mood, which Tuvok suspected had something to do with the half-empty wine bottle on the counter.

"Neelix," Tuvok said, "Did Crewman Jervis have anything to eat here recently?"
"Why no!" the Talaxaian boomed. "He just had a glass of this wonderful Trebailian wine that their ambassador gave me. Would you care to join me? "

"No thank you," Tuvok replied as the doctor grabbed the bottle and scanned the contents.

"Neelix, you idiot!" he sputtered. "This wine is full of a chemical that acts like an aphrodisiac on humans! Tuvok just caught Jervis out in the corridor doing .... well, never mind what he was doing.1"

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know." Neelix did look remorseful. "Will Jervis be all right?"

"A little frustrated, perhaps," the doctor said. "but he'll be fine. Neelix, did you give this to anyone else? If we don't get it back, life will get very interesting around here."

"There were only six bottles. One's still in the pantry, and then there's this one. Oh ... I gave one to Ensigns Cartwright and Michaels. They're celebrating their engagement."

The doctor and Tuvok exchanged glances. "I think we'll leave them alone," the doctor said.

"And then there's the captain ...."

"What!" the doctor yelled. Both of Tuvok's eyebrows arched into his hairline.

"Well, yes. I gave her three bottles. The ambassador asked me to. She so enjoys a good glass of wine ..."

"And the ambassador has an interesting sense of humor," the doctor said dryly. He grabbed Neelix by the arm. "Mr. Neelix, you and I are going to the captain's quarters to get that wine back. And let's hope she hasn't consumed any."

"What are we going to tell the captain?" Neelix asked as the doctor hustled him down the corridor of the officers' deck.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll make up some story about the wine being contaminated." They were at Kathryn Janeway's door. He was about to hit the chime, when he heard moans coming from the inside. "Be quiet," he hissed at Neelix before he keyed in the emergency override.

The captain's quarters were a mess. Two sets of uniforms and underwear were strewn around the room. The table had one plate, containing a half-eaten dinner. The other plate of food and two coffee cups were dumped on the floor in a soggy mess.

An end table listed to one side, its leg broken. A broken vase lay next to it. The contents of the coffee table were in a pile on the floor.

And there, in the center of the room, lay the captain, and Commander Chakotay. Chakotay's face was firmly implanted between his captain's legs. And Janeway was holding onto the bottom edge of the sofa, screaming and writhing in what the doctor supposed was a world-class orgasm

The sight was stunning. Neelix's eyes were about to pop out of his little Talaxian head. The doctor could understand. He didn't know human sexual response could be so .... intense.

Chakotay lifted his head, then began to work his way up Kathryn's body with small kisses. From their vantage point, they could see that he was quite aroused.

"That was wonderful," Kathryn moaned. "But I need more"

"Good. It's my turn now," Chakotay growled, and with one move, pushed himself into her quite firmly. She yelped as he entered, then wrapped her legs around him as he frantically pumped into her.

"Did he hurt her?" Neelix whispered.

"Probably, but I don't think she minds."

"Should we stop them?" Neelix asked.

"Are you crazy?" the doctor hissed. "They'd kill you. Now come on. Stop staring and help me find that wine,"

They moved about the room quietly, trying to ignore the moans coming from the center. Neelix found a half-empty bottle on the table. "Maybe they haven't had too much," he said hopefully. The doctor shook his head sadly. He motioned toward the end table. There, on the floor, were two empty bottles.

He took the wine from Neelix. "Come on, let's go."

"What about them?"

"I think they'll be at it for a while longer."

They shut the door just as Chakotay began to howl.

Tuvok was waiting for them in sickbay. "Did you have success?”

"Afraid not," the doctor said. "She and the commander drank two and a half bottles. They were quite enthusiastically engaging in sexual relations."

The Vulcan’s eyebrows were past his hairline again "Indeed! Well.... your recommendations?"

"Leave them alone. They'll eventually exhaust themselves. Though I doubt either one will be fit for duty tomorrow."

Tuvok looked at Neelix. "I don't think the captain will be pleased to know about the wine's contents."

"Does the captain need to know?" the doctor said.

"I beg your pardon. Are you suggesting withholding information from the captain?"

"Not at all, Mr. Tuvok. But this is a delicate matter. I don't know how intimate the Captain and Commander were before this, but I doubt that they want to read about their activities in the security log."

Tuvok said nothing, so the doctor pressed on.

"I suggest that we do this ... obliquely. Say that Crewman Jervis was subdued when he exhibited aggressive behavior after drinking Trebailian wine. If the Captain reads it, she might get the message. Besides, why officially embarrass Jervis?

"I, of course, would relate the whole story in my private logs. Should there be a ... medical reason to tell the captain, I would do that."

Tuvok sighed. This was one conversation he did not want to have with Janeway. "All right, doctor. I dislike your plan, but I find it logical." He turned to Neelix. "This, of course, requires your discretion, Mr. Neelix."

"Certainly, Mr. Vulcan. My lips are sealed," the Talaxian replied, perhaps a bit too enthusiastically.



After Tuvok left, Neelix turned to the doctor. "You know, there are a lot of things I don't know about humans ... this has certainly been an educational evening."

"Mr. Neelix," the doctor said sternly. "If you are wise, you'll forget everything you heard or saw tonight. Unless, you want to face the Captain."

"No .... of course. I suppose they'd both be pretty angry with me."

The doctor smiled conspiratorially. "Actually, I think the Commander would give you a medal." He handed Neelix the wine bottle. "Here. Get rid of this, and the other bottles, too, or we won't be able to walk the corridors."

Neelix took the bottle and scurried out of sickbay. He looked at the bottle. Such good wine, such unusual effects.


As for the captain, well, it was embarrassing to see her like that. On the other hand, watching her and the commander go at it reminded him that it had been a long time. A very long time.

He stopped the turbolift at the crew quarters deck and ambled down the hall till he found a door. He pressed the chime, and the door opened.

Jenny Delaney. Lovely long legs, dark hair and eyes. Wearing something soft under that robe, no doubt.

"Hello, Neelix. What brings you here at this hour?"

"Hello Jenny," he boomed. "I hope I didn't wake you. But I have this wonderful Trebailian wine, and no one to share it with. I was wondering ....."

' -fin-