[Reviews - 0]
Printer

Summary: Just what happened in the Admiral's timeline? What drove her and Chakotay apart? This is a C7 and a JC story. Admiral Janeway's timeline but mainly JC.

Warnings: Lots of smut. Character death at the end (but you all already know Seven dies in the Admiral time line) and a lot of pain.

Categories: ; Characters: None;
Challenges: None; Series: None
Chapters: 1; Completed: Yes
Word count: 11018 Read: 12187
Published: 03/08/14 Updated: 03/08/14
Story Notes:

A/N: This story is based off a prompt of one of my tumblr friends. She asked: What happened in the Admiral's timeline, just what about Seven's death caused problems for Chakotay and Janeway. Her idea was that an affair occurred and she wanted to know how that would have worked out. This is what came from that.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Summary: Just what happened in the Admiral's timeline? What drove her and Chakotay apart?

Warnings: Lots of smut. Character death at the end (but you all already know Seven dies in the Admiral time line) and a lot of pain.

1. Chapter 1 by kncrowder88 [Reviews - 0] (11018 words)