[Reviews - 0] Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was written for Hinata who requested:

In "Spirit Folk", the Fairhaven characters became sentient, Michael Sullivan even got a tour of the real world...What would happen if it hadn't been Fairhaven/Michael but Dr. Chaotica, who now believes Voyager is Queen Arachnias "castle"...and he still wants to marry this powerful Queen of the Spider people! A J/C pairing please, and extra brownie points if you get KJ to wear the Arachnia-costume again ;)

No goes: Seven saving the day, character death       Rating: Any rating

 

 

~~~***~~~

During Shattered…

Chaotica watches with a distinct curiosity as Arachnia and her tattooed minion leave his laboratory. There was something about Arachnia that bothered him, she looked different, yet he couldn’t put his finger on exactly what it was. The answer continued to hover in his mind, just out of reach. Unable to grasp it he ordered Lonzak to leave him at once.

He immediately heads over to inspect the access port where Arachnia had injected the neutralizing potion. He removes the rocks that hid the panel from view. “Well now, exactly what do we have here?” he speaks as his hand slides across the device.

“Please restate the question” the computer replies.

He sharply pulls his hand back and looks around to see where the voice was coming from. Realizing he is alone he turns back to the panel and notices that there is now an interface of some sort that has been revealed. An interface that somehow seems familiar. He’s hit with a flashback, specific memories of watching Captain Proton using a similar interface panel such as this. With a newfound surge of confidence he taps the interface bringing up a menu. A devious smile spreads across his face as he begins scrolling through the menu, discovering answers to questions he’d never had until now.

~~~***~~~

Post Shattered…

Hearing the turbo lift doors open Kathryn turns to see Chakotay enter the bridge.

“Do you mind telling me why B'Elanna burned out the deflector dish?”

“Actually, I ordered her to do it,” he says, stopping to stand before her.

“Why?” she asks in confusion.

“Trust me, it was better than the alternative,” he answers.

A bit exasperated she asks, “Which was what, exactly?”

“I can't tell you,” he flatly states.

Her tone becoming a bit firm at this cat and mouse game she perceives him to be playing she asks “Why Not?” It wasn’t like him to be so evasive, she thinks.

Trying to hold back a smile, knowing exactly how his response will affect her he says, “The Temporal Prime Directive.”

Tilting her head she looks away, pondering those three words. Temporal Prime Directive. Her curiosity at what has occurred now battles with the knowledge of the headache that temporal mechanics give her.

Realizing what her response to that will be, wheedling of the highest caliber, he quickly continues. “B'Elanna's already got a team working on repairs.” Leaning in towards her he gently touches her arm, “What do you say we finish our dinner?”

Rolling her eyes she tips her head in acknowledgement as she rises to follow him into the turbo lift. He’s definitely hiding something from me, that smile of his gives him away every time. But what was he avoiding? It couldn’t have been anything bad, he wouldn’t be smiling if that were the case.

“How about we have dinner in my quarters tonight?” he asks.

“My cooking’s that bad is it?” she feigns a pained expression.

“Well, your replicator is still in pieces, and B’Elanna will be busy with repairs for most of the evening. So yes, I think we’ll be safer eating in my quarters tonight.”

As the turbo lift doors open he attempts to exit quickly as she gives him a playful punch in the shoulder. “And for that remark, you can cook for me tonight as well!”

“Alright,” he laughs. “I’ll cook tonight, and nothing replicated either,” he smiles when he catches the look on her face. He knows she loves his cooking. “On one condition though,” he adds, “dress tonight is casual.”

“You’ve got a deal,” she says, pausing at the door to her quarters.

“And no wheedling either,” he quickly adds with a smile as he heads towards his quarters.

“I do not wheedle, Chakotay!” she blurts out at his retreating backside.

“Oh yes you do Kathryn” he says laughing. “See you in one hour,” he calls out just before the doors to his quarters close.

~~~***~~~

Harry rounds the corner to find Tom waiting outside of holodeck two, with a perplexed look on his face. He slaps him on the back. “Hey Tom, ready for the next chapter of Captain Proton?” he asks with a smile.

Tom points to the ‘in use’ light already lit up on the panel.

“Oh, no way, someone got dibs before us?”

“That’s what I thought too Harry, but no ones in there. And get this; the program running is Captain Proton.”

“But we shut that program down late last night, I know we did.”

“Yeah we did” Tom shrugs. “Well schedules do change around here in the blink of an eye; I guess someone else must have used it after us and forgot to shut it down.” Pressing the panel to open the holodeck he heads in. “C’mon Buster, time to foil Chaotica and his latest fiendish plot.”

“Right behind you Captain Proton,” Harry laughs as he follows Tom in.

~~~***~~~

Kathryn grabs the delicate cream filled pastries from her cooling unit. She knows she’ll need something with bartering power if she’s going to have any success at getting Chakotay to talk about what happened. It’s a good thing that she knows about his sweet tooth!

With ammunition in hand she pauses to check herself in the mirror one last time before she leaves. Her hair is down loose about her shoulders and she’s wearing the low cut blue dress from New Earth, knowing quite well it’s Chakotay’s favorite, and knowing the affect it will have on him too. She looks down at her freshly painted red toenails and smiles as she slips her feet into a pair of black flats. They will be a last resort if all else fails.

Ringing the chime she enters as the doors open. Chakotay had just placed the bread and butter on the table and was pouring the wine. “I do hope I’m not late,” she says crossing the room and placing the pastries in the cooler.

He pulls out a chair for her. “Actually, you’re right on time.” Leaning over her shoulder to remove the cover from her plate he gets an eyeful of ample cleavage.

She looks up at him, “Oh Chakotay, you made my grandmothers vegetable biryani,” she smiles.

“I thought you’d enjoy it, I know it’s one of your favorites.” Spirits help me, tonight’s going to be interesting, he thinks as he takes his seat.

~~~***~~~

“Fools,” hissed Chaotica as he paces back and forth in front of the force field that holds Tom and Harry prisoner. “I know the truth about Arachnia, Queen of the spider people, as you say. But in reality she’s Kathryn Janeway Queen of the Delta Quadrant!

Tom can’t help it, trying hard not to laugh he lets a snort escape, until Harry elbows him to shut up. “Tom it’s not funny,” Harry mumbles through clenched teeth.

“C’mon Harry,” whispers Tom in return. Someone’s obviously messing with us by rewriting part of the program. My guess is B’Elanna, I missed dinner last night when we stayed too late on the holodeck.”

“I don’t know Tom, what about this force field we’re stuck behind? I swear I saw Chaotica use the interface panel just as the force field went up.”

“What are you saying Harry, you think he’s sentient?”

“It wouldn’t be the first holo program you messed with before,” he sighs “I clearly recall the Fair Haven fiasco when you tweaked the characters to make them more realistic.”

“I swear Harry, I haven’t touched the Captain Proton program.”

Chaotica stops before them once again. “I know this is the Queen’s castle that we’re in now, and I want to see Kathryn immediately!”

“You think we’re in the Queen’s castle?” asks Harry.

“Of course we are you insolent fools, the starship Voyager is her castle!” he spins around and storms off again with his cape swirling about him.

Tom and Harry looked at each other in surprise. “This isn’t good Harry, he shouldn’t be aware of Voyager.”

“Oh, now you believe me. I’ve been trying to tell you that all along!”

Chaotica was now hovering by the interface panel when Tom speaks. “Why exactly do you need to see the Queen?” he asks.

Chaotica turns towards them. “Idiots, both of you,” he waves them off with his arm, “I need to see her because she must become my bride.”

Before thinking clearly Tom says, “The Queen can’t marry you Chaotica.”

“And why is that?” Chaotica snaps back at Tom.

“Well she’s uh… already betrothed to another man.”

Harry moans. “Tom…”

This gets Chaotica’s attention. “Betrothed already you say? And who might this man be?”

“Ah, that would be her first officer.”

“Oh good one Tom, should I give you a bigger shovel so you can dig us in even deeper?”

Chaotica looks at the interface panel where a listing of the Queen’s army was now showing. He looks at the name listed under the title of first officer. “So,” he says as he returns back to Tom and Harry, “this Chakotay was that tattooed minion the Queen brought here with her the last time.”

Tom and Harry looked dumbfounded. They both know Captain Janeway wouldn’t use the Captain Proton program, never mind asking Chakotay to join her either.

“Yes, that was him,” Tom replies, not knowing what else to say.

“Well then, I must see both of them immediately. I need to hear this from the Queen herself.”

“Well, we ah… might be able to help you with that.”

“Have you completely lost your mind Tom!” hisses Harry.

“Not at all my friend,” Tom whispers, “I’m getting you out of here so you can go get help.”

“And how would you be able to help me?” Chaotic asks Tom.

“If you let Harry go, he can go find the Queen and her minion and let them know you wish to see them.”

“Very well then,” Chaotica returns to the interface panel. “No tricks now Harry, Tom’s life is in your hands,” he says as he drops the force field momentarily to allow Harry to leave. “What I require to be done is all on this PADD,” he says handing it to Harry, “You have one hour to return with the Queen and her minion, and then we’ll have ourselves a wedding!”

Exiting the holodeck Harry immediately tries to access the controls but he can’t delete Chaotica or shut down the program from there either. He has one more option before going to the Captain.

“Ensign Kim to Lieutenant Torres.”

“B’Elanna here Harry, what’s up?”

“I need you to meet me in Engineering immediately.”

“Sure, I’ll be right there Harry.”

Harry heads for Engineering, hoping that he and B’Elanna can fix this problem so he doesn’t have to interrupt the Captain and Chakotay’s weekly dinner night.

~~~***~~~

Kathryn puts her fork down and sits back. “Dinner was delicious Chakotay, thank you,” she smiles.

“You’re welcome Kathryn,” he says as he starts to get up, “So are you going to let me see what you brought for dessert now?” he asks, pulling the box from the cooler.

“Oh,” rubbing her belly as she stands, “not just yet, I’m too full for dessert right now, but you can bring the box over” she picks up the wine bottle along with her glass and heads towards the sofa, “you can’t have any yet either, but I promise you can taste my dessert soon.”

He watches the sway of Kathryn’s hips as she makes her way to the sofa. She’s a vixen of innuendo, he thinks. But I wonder how far she’s willing to take this game she’s playing tonight?

He sits down next to her leaving a few inches between them and leans back with his arm extended behind her on the sofa. She looks up into his chocolate brown eyes and watches as his dimpled smile erupts just before he looks down into his wine glass.

Tipping her head to see his face she says “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing’s funny, I’m just happy tonight.”

“Hmm, would that have anything to do with our conversation on the bridge earlier?” she asks, taking a sip of her wine.

“That I can honestly answer, yes it does.”

Running her finger around the rim of her wineglass she inquires, “So, it sounds like it was a good thing then?”

“It was definitely… interesting.”

“And what was so interesting?” she purrs.

“Kathryn.”

“Hmm?”

“You’re wheedling again.” he laughs.

“No I’m not!” she says sitting up straight. She sets her glass down and opens the pastry box.

“I thought you were too full for dessert?”

“Oh, I am,” she says pulling out a pastry and leaning back on the sofa, turning to face Chakotay. “This one’s for you,” she holds the pastry up for Chakotay to try.

He takes a small bite and his eyes widen. “Real Bajoran cream pastry?” he asks in surprise, “Where did you get them?”

“You answer my question and I’ll answer yours, fair enough?” she purrs licking her lips.

“You’re playing a dangerous game you know.”

“I can handle dangerous.”

He looks at her for a moment, debating on whether or not to tell her. Oh what the hell, she’s the one who upped the ante of this little charade this evening, if it’s the truth she wants then so be it. I just hope she can handle it.

“Alright then,” he smiles noticing how her eyes dilate in anticipation, “I saw you in a future time line.”

“And what was so dangerous about that?” she says, letting him have another bite of the pastry.

“The way you greeted me,” he says, as his eyes darken.

“Oh, and how did my future self greet you?” she husks.

“Like a wife greets her husband,” he answers.

“Oh,” she says, setting the pastry down.

Chakotay was about to speak when she turns back to him, gently cupping his face. She runs her thumb across his lower lip and then to his utter surprise she leans in and kisses him. She nips and pulls at his lower lip, her tongue teasing across his lips begging for them to part. He parts them, tongues meet, explore, and then he moans.

Her need becomes so great, so overwhelming, so primal that she finds herself straddling his lap with his hands on her hips encouraging her to grind her need out against his arousal. One hand slides up her side, cupping a breast and teasing the nipple through the fabric of her dress. She arches her head back, her hands finding purchase on his shoulders as she presses her breast into his hand. Her moans turn into small, quick open mouthed pants as she grinds her aching center against him. The hand on her hip slips under her dress, feathers it’s way over her bottom where two thick digits slip past her panties, plunging into her womanhood. She howls out her release, collapsing against him.

Trying to catch her breath she mumbles against his neck, “Was it like that Chakotay?”

He chuckles, “No Kathryn, it was nothing like that. However, I must admit, I liked your version much, much better,” kissing her temple, “I love you Kathryn, you’re a beautiful, passionate woman. And neither of us even took our clothes off.”

“I love you too,” giggling she says, “Well as soon as I can feel my legs again, that can be arranged.”

He slowly rubs his hands up and down her back, “Relax as long as you need to, we have the rest of the night to look forward to.”

“Mmm that we do.” she snuggles against him, breathing in his earthy scent.

~~~***~~~

“I’ll be able to shut the program down Harry, but not before the hour is up,” B’Elanna says.

Harry groans.

“I know Harry, I’m sorry but I need more time. You have to tell the captain what’s going on.”

“I don’t know what’s going to be worse, ruining their weekly dinner, or giving them the details of what Chaotica has requested,” he sighs.

B’Elanna laughs, “What I wouldn’t give to be a fly on the wall to see their reaction.”

“I’d trade places with you in a second,” he says as he goes to her office to page the captain.

~~~***~~~

“I can finally feel my legs again,” she looks at Chakotay with a saucy smile “but I don’t want to get up,” she says slowly running her hands across his chest.

“Mmm I don’t want you to move either, but I think we’ll both be more comfortable in the other room,” he holds her tight as he gets up off the sofa, supporting her bottom, he groans as she wraps her legs around him.

“Ensign Kim to Captain Janeway”

Kathryn drops her feet to the floor, takes a step back and taps her comm badge. “Janeway here.”

“Sorry to bother you Captain, but I need you in Engineering now, we have a problem in holodeck two.”

“Can this wait until morning Harry?”

“No ma’am, we have less than forty minutes to get Tom safely out of there.”

“I’ll be right there,” tapping her comm badge to close the channel she cups his cheek, using her thumb to remove traces of lipstick, “come on, your riding shotgun with me on this one,” she smiles.

“After you Captain,” he bows, allowing her to lead the way. He smiles, I certainly love where she’s led me so far tonight.

~~~***~~~

After his brief explanation of what had transpired up to this point Harry hands the Captain the PADD Chaotica had given him. Looking over her shoulder, Chakotay reads along as well.

Kathryn’s face pales, “Tom’s a dead man,” she mutters as she looks up at Harry.

Chakotay can’t hold back any longer, laughing he says, “Well I have to say, at least I’ll finally get to see you in Arachnia’s dress,” he smirks.

“Well Commander, let’s hope your sweet tooth doesn’t prevent you from fitting into your Maquis leather,” she smirks in return.

At the look of shock on his face she jabs him in his chest with the PADD, “you might want to finish reading this.”

“I’ll meet you gentlemen by holodeck two in ten minutes,” she states, heading out of Engineering pausing before the exit, “Oh, and Commander?” she calls back over her shoulder, “don’t forget to let Tuvok know, as third in the command chain, he too has been summoned to attend. I’m sure he’ll be quite pleased to join us.”

Chakotay looks up meeting Harry’s eyes, they both chime in, “Tom’s a dead man.”

~~~***~~~

Kathryn, Chakotay, Harry and Tuvok are all gathered at the door to holodeck two. “Janeway to B’Elanna.”

“Yes Captain?”

“We’re ready to go in now, we’ll do our best to divert Chaotica’s attention from the access panel, while you work on shutting down the program.”

“Yes Captain, I’ll do my best to get it shut down as fast as possible.”

“Ok, we all know what to do, so lets do it!”

Entering Chaotica’s lab Kathryn shoots Tom a death glare of the highest caliber that has him zipping his lips in an instant.

“Ahh my Queen,” Chaotica calls out, striding over to greet her as she approaches. He reaches out with one hand, caressing her cheek with a light touch, “Is it true my dazzling beauty, are you truly betrothed to this man here?” he nods towards Chakotay.

“Yes my liege, I am,” she responds, reaching for Chakotay’s hand tugging him forward to stand beside her.

Chaotica slowly circles them, “I so wanted you to become my bride, such a truly mesmerizing yet seductive beauty that you are. I never thought I’d agree to let you go, however Tom here has explained this betrothal that your family has forced upon you.”

All eyes turn towards Tom, whose face shows the knowledge that he’s utterly and truly a dead man.

“And I must say,” Chaotica continues, “I admire you even more for honoring your families traditions,” he comes to a stop facing Kathryn and takes her hand in his, “Tom has also told me of the great burden that you have born alone, to lead your army across such a vast distance to bring them home. Such a selfless sacrifice that you must bear,” he kisses the back of her hand and lets go.

“And now,” he says walking over to Tuvok, “I have decided to bring some joy into your life by bearing witness to your joining to your betrothed, for doing so will ensure that your suffering shall be eased.”

Kathryn exclaims, “You can’t be serious!”

“Oh but I am, I cannot bear to know that you will suffer any further hardships alone. That is why I insisted upon having Tuvok here, he is the only person in your army who can perform a bonding ceremony.”

Kathryn looks at Tuvok in surprise, “You can?”

“Indeed I can,” Tuvok states with a raised brow. “It is tradition as the firstborn to be trained in the ways of performing a Vulcan bonding ceremony. And, as a member of the Federation, I have also been qualified to perform the Earth’s version of a ceremony as well.”

“Wonderful!” Chaotica exclaims, “Let us not delay any further,” he motions for Tuvok to step forward and begin.

~~~***~~~

“B’Elanna to Harry, can you hear me?”

Harry hears B’Elanna’s voice come through his ear piece. With the ceremony taking place he can respond without drawing attention to himself. “I hear you B’Elanna, you have to hurry up and shut this program down now or you may never see Tom again. I know the Captain will kill him for sure!”

“I’m almost there Harry, hang on.”

Holding his hand over the joined hands of Kathryn and Chakotay, Tuvok announces, “By the powers granted to me by Vulcan and the Federation, I now pronounce you as a bonded pair. You both may now join in a kiss.”

Chakotay leans down, lips hovering just inches from Kathryn’s.

Kathryn murmurs, “You’re enjoying this way too much Commander.”

“It’s all in fun Kathryn,” he says, his breath tickling her cheek. “We need to put on a convincing performance after all, and it’s not like we haven’t kissed before,” he smiles, bringing their lips closer until they touch.

“Got it! B’Elanna yells into Harry’s ear piece.” as the holo program blinks out of existence, leaving a slack jawed Tom and Harry, and a rather pleased looking Tuvok to witness the kissing command pair.

They finally break apart, realizing the program has been shut down.

“Thank God!” Kathryn exclaims.

Harry laughs, “That was the best ‘non’ wedding I’ve ever attended.

Everyone breaks out in laughter.

With the seriousness that only a Vulcan can deliver, Tuvok says, “I beg your pardon Ensign, but that was a real bonding ceremony.”

Still laughing Kathryn places her hand on Tuvok’s shoulder, “Oh Tuvok, you do have a sense of humor after all,” she bursts into laughter again.

“Captain, I’m quite serious. That was an official ceremony that I performed, you are now a bonded pair, and that can not be reversed.”

The color suddenly drains from Kathryn’s face, “Are you trying to say we’re… married?” she whispers.

Tuvok nods affirmatively.

Kathryn turns to look at Tom, “Thomas Eugene Paris…”

“I know, I’m a dead man. Captain, I’m so sorry, I had no idea…”

Kathryn takes one step in Tom’s direction and he bolts from the holodeck.

Harry stands frozen in place, not sure what to do or say.

“You’re dismissed Harry,” says Kathryn. They all watch the relief hit his face as he departs.

“May I extend my congratulations to the both of you, and if there is nothing more I can do for either of you, I too shall depart.”

Kathryn nods her approval, thus dismissing Tuvok. Just before Tuvok exit’s the holodeck he pauses, “It is standard Starfleet practice for newly joined couples to be given a week off from duty, please enjoy your time off. I shall adjust the duty roster until your return, and I will also see to it that Tom pays his penance in an appropriate fashion.”

Kathryn turns to look at Chakotay who has the biggest ‘cat got the cream’ grin ever. Leaning in towards her he gently touches her arm, “What do you say we finish our dessert?”

Kathryn gives him a coy smile, “Computer, two to beam to the Captain’s quarters.”

Materializing in Kathryn’s quarters he slides his hands across her hips. “Why your quarters Kathryn?”

“My beds bigger,” she smiles as she unzips the costume, letting it fall to the floor, revealing her skimpy lacey red bra and panties.

His eyes slide over her body, all the way down to her brightly painted red toenails. “You had this on earlier under that blue dress, didn‘t you?”

“Yes”

He kneels down before her, “Oh my Queen,” he breathes as he kisses her belly.

 

~~~***~~~

The End