[Reviews - 1] Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
 

Another challenge from Sira she'd made in July. Originally I'd only written the first drabble with Chakotay's POV, but then I also thought I could try to make it from Kathryn's POV too and out came that triple drabble.

Thanks to Cori for the fast beta!

Sira's challenge: Alright.... I want Janeway in Chakotay's lap. How she got there, what she does there... your pick. But she definitely has to straddle him.

 

 

And finally it comes down to this

 

Chakotay's POV:

 

He had to admit, she took him by surprise, when she crossed the room and straddled his lap.

 

He had to admit, she took him by surprise, when her mouth came down hard on his, her tongue seeking entrance.

 

He had to admit, she took him by surprise, when she whispered, "I love you."

 

He had to admit, she took him by surprise, when she kneeled in front of him.

 

He had to admit, she took him by surprise, when she unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down.

 

He had to admit, he then didn't care what surprised him anymore....

 

 

 

=/=

 

Kathryn's POV:

 

Kathryn walked down the corridor of deck 3 at a brisk pace. It seemed that, after seven years, she'd finally come to her senses; and now she was a woman on a mission.

 

Coming to a halt in front of Chakotay's door, she didn't even bother to press the chime, but entered her override code instead. The doors swished open and, at entering, she watched as he looked up from the old fashioned paper book, he had been reading, in surprise. Crossing the room quickly, she pulled the book from his grasp, threw it on the soft cushions next to him, and sat on his lap. Taking his head in between her hands, she brought her lips down hard on his.

 

He kept his mouth closed at first, probably from the shock of her uncharacteristic behaviour; but it only took her a few seconds until she was able to slip her tongue in between his lips. A sigh escaped her mouth as her tongue finally touched his and his hands wandered up her back, until they were tangled into her hair, pulling her closer to him.

 

Eventually she had to pull back slightly. "I love you," slipping from her mouth in a whispery sigh, as she leaned down and captured his lips again, before moving off his lap to kneel in front of him. Pushing his legs apart she moved in between them, her hands wandering up his thighs, until they came to a halt at his groin. With swift and confident movements, she opened his pants and pulled them down his hips. A soft moan escaped her lips when she noticed that he wore no briefs and his manhood lay, already erect, against his stomach.

 

Taking one last look in his brown, gentle eyes, she smiled. She was home.

~end~

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.