[Reviews - 7] Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

 

This little double drabble was written for Bookjunkee for the Secret Drabble exchange 2007 at VAMB

 

 

"I can't wait to hear you explain this to the Doctor!", Chakotay said, chuckling as he and Kathryn slowly made their way from the transporter room to sickbay.

“Hey listen”, she said in defence. “It’s not my fault. I tripped and it just broke. It’s not that I did it deliberately! And I know that I’ll be lectured about that anyway. So please would you just stop bugging me?”

“Hey, I’m not bugging you except when you like to be bugged, you know…” Chakotay whispered seductively in her ear and started to kiss her neck as they came to a halt before the sickbay doors.

Kathryn suppressed a giggle and pushed him away softly.“Stop, somebody will see us!”, she hissed.

“Doesn’t matter to me, you know that”, Chakotay whispered.

“So you’re with me and won’t let him do nasty things to me?”, Kathryn asked him a little worried.

“Of course I’m with you. I’ll be your shining white knight, always ready to defend you.” Chakotay gave her arm a squeeze.

With a deep breath she stepped forward, triggered the opening mechanism of the doors and said: “Hi Doc! Everything alright? Yes? Fine! Well I think I broke your camera…”   

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended