[Reviews - 5] Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Audabee this one is for you (although I dont think it merits a tim tam)

Cori thanks for the edit and the late, late night musings.

 

 

“This stuff is disgusting, what is it?”

“That’s coffee” He heaved a long suffering sigh

“This is not coffee, this is worse than anything Neelix could come up with” She pulled a face. “I don’t even think this has any caffeine”

“It’s the finest blend woman, now drink up. “

The cup flew across the room.

“What kind of purgatory is this-no coffee and, and YOU.” She glared at him.

“You are really more trouble than you are worth”

“Damn straight, now are you going to get me my coffee” She was unable to finish the sentence, when he snapped his fingers and she vanished in flash of light.

 

“I will never forget you Kathryn” He rubbed the sides of the cold stone one final time, before turning away.

“I should hope not Chakotay because I don’t intend to let you out of my sight.”

“Kathryn” he rubbed his eyes in disbelief, convinced that the previous days of deprivation had led to the hallucination.

She walked up to him and placed her hand on his chest. He could feel the warmth of her skin, through his clothes, his heart pounded and he felt faint.

“Chakotay, it is me.”

He wrapped his arms around her tightly, not wanting to let go, afraid that if he did, she would vanish into the early morning mist.

“I thought you were dead”

She crooked a grin at him “You should know by now that rumors of my death are usually greatly exaggerated”

He laughed out loud causing more than one head to turn in his direction. “How?”

She placed a finger on his lips. “Coffee, the finest organic substance, I beat the Q with it”

At his look of confusion, she laughed, “Why don’t we go grab a cup and I will tell you all about it.”

Slipping her arm through the crook of his, she ushered him away.